Saturday, May 16, 2015

Detangling Hair Brush for Wet or Dry Hair.


My hair gets tangled badly during the night because I consistently turning over and I use normal hair brushes all the time and it just hurts my head and pulls my hair out well this Detangling Hair Brush for Wet or Dry Hair is very well designed It fits comfortably into my hand and it helps me get some of my toughest knots out of my hair even when it is wet and there is really no pain at all to it. I can see this being a great and easy hairbrush for you to use on kids hair or for them to use on their selfs. I love that the bristles are not all the same length so it will unknot your hair in different levels and the bristles are flexible so it stops it from ripping your hair out. this is a must have hairbrush I highly recommend it.

http://www.amazon.com/Best-Detangling-Brush-For-Kids/dp/B00R12RGF2/ie=UTF8?ie=UTF8&qid=1431815017&sr=&keywords=detangling+brush

No comments:

Post a Comment