Thursday, May 21, 2015

Dr. Frederick's Original Bunion Pad & Spacer Kit.


I have tried so many things to stop the pain of wearing shoes when I have a bunion and none of them are comfortable until I got to try out this Dr. Frederick's Original Bunion Pad & Spacer Kit. They are super comfortable and feel like the are made of some kind of gel type material. There are comfortable to wear 24 hrs a day and I like they give you 4 different sets so you will have the one best for you and where your bunion is this is also great if you got shoes that rub blisters on the side of your foot. This stops the pain quickly and I highly recommend them.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00U8TZ5L2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1432236905&sr=1-1&keywords=bunion%2C+bunion+surgery%2C+bunion+relief%2C+bunion+pads&tag=edityour08-20

No comments:

Post a Comment