Friday, May 22, 2015

Microdermabrasion Cream.


Microdermabrasion cream is just what I needed it.  I use a lot of serums and oils on my face and they usually tell me to Exfoliate first and all the scrubs I have used work but they dont remove all the dead skin like I would like. So when I go to try this one out I was amazed at how soft and smooth my skin felt just using this alone. It removed all the dry skin on my face and this also has the benefit to help me with my acne and also can help with dark spots. I used my moisturizer right after as well as a few other serums and my skin has never looked better. I'm in love with this stuff and highly recommend it. This is a small jar but it does go a long way and is well worth the price and will work wonders on your skin and pores also. Something else great about this is you can use it all over your body so you dry feet on elbows will look better if you use this on them also.

ingredients

De-Ionized Water, Aluminum Oxide Crystals, Glyceryl Monostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Oil, Cannibis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Vegetable Glycerine, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Cetyl Alcohol (Fatty Acid), Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA.

http://www.amazon.com/Microdermabrasion-Scrub-Exfoliating-Treatment-Blackheads/dp/B00V3EX5EK/ie=UTF8?m=A12CN7T53V3I1Z&keywords=Microdermabrasion+scrub

No comments:

Post a Comment