Friday, May 8, 2015

Cute Fish Design Eyebrow Tweezers.


I have used so many different tweezers and they each have their down side. Either they are to dull, or the hard hard to hang on to. Well these tweezers are really nice they are sharp enough to grab the hairs to remove them easy and the shape is very comfortable to hold onto. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the hole in them. It doesnt bother me much since I hold tweezers farther down but when my mom uses them she holds them farther up so some times her fingers slip into the hole. I love that these are shaped like a cute little fish it is completely different then most tweezers i have ever seen. These are strong made up and are made out of stainless steel I feel like these will last a long time and I highly recommend them.

http://www.amazon.com/Eyebrow-Tweezers-KlipPro-Shape-Slant/dp/B00S8LDM1M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1428945735&sr=8-1&keywords=eyebrow+tweezers

No comments:

Post a Comment