Saturday, May 23, 2015

Bath Toy Net.


If they kids in your life are anything like the kids in my life the love their bath toys rubber ducks and all. I use to leave them in a plastic tote beside the tub but it started to collect to much water and it isnt sanitary any more. I also use to leave some in the tub and I would always step on them and hurt my foot well not anymore I say. This bath toy net is the perfect thing to use because it sticks to the side of the tub or any where you would like because it has strong suction cups. It allows all the water to drain out so no more nasty moldish smells. Its easy for your kids to put their toys in so no more stepping on toys it is the best thing for bath toys. It also comes with bath crayons now which makes bath time even more fun for your little one. They can color of the sides of the tub and guess what it is easy to remove this set is a win win for every one I highly recommend it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00tos4jq0

No comments:

Post a Comment