Friday, May 15, 2015

SUPPLIMEND Melatonin Plus, 3mg, 60 Capsules.


you take 1 tablet before you go to bed and it is really quick acting so you will fall asleep fairly fast. I have a hard time sleeping i have every since I was little.  I just lay in bed stare at the ceiling and turn over and over again until I finally fall a sleep.  I have tried sleep aids in the past they either made me to tired to sleep, didnt work, made me feel sick or made me wake up sleepy. So have even caused me to have crazy dreams which for me is worse then not sleeping. I have took these pills for several days now and I havent had a problem with sleeping at all. I took them and fell asleep fast. I had a deep restful nights sleep and I dont wake up during the night unless I have to go to the bathroom that is. But that is a great result for me. I woke up feeling refreshed and looking forward to the day with energy. I love these and highly recommend it.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JWUAB44/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1431715761&sr=8-1&keywords=sleep+aid&m=AZ88TYCVFM7QB&tag=supplimend-tomoson-20

No comments:

Post a Comment