Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Replacement Gel Pads for All Slendertone ab Flex.



These Replacement Gel Pads for All Abdominal Belts are very easy to use they fit amazingly. They are comfortable to wear in your belt since they are silicone. They are just the right size for my Abdominal Belt. They are cheaper then all of the other ones I have used and they are high quality and are very easy to afford they are all over a great product and I highly recommend it to anyone who uses Abdominal Belts, such as Slenderton and Ab flex.  the replacement pads fit well in my ab belt and I didnt have a problem using them at all it worked perfectly and I dont think they need to change anything about it.. and the fact they are gel made in more comfortable and let me feel the the contractions better then the pads I was using.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00X3OHHBK

No comments:

Post a Comment