Thursday, May 14, 2015

Summit Survival Paracord Grenade.


The first thing I can tell you about this summit Survival grenade is that it is strong made up Well this one is made with strong cord that you can keep around hanging on your key ring and the rope wouldn't get messed up one bit. This Survival grenade will be ready in case of a emergency when you are outside, on a hike or even needing to tie down the hood of your car I can see me using this for so much I just cant get over how strong this is I cant see breaking easy you would have to purposely break it. I love this and it will be very handy to have when I am hiking and out and about. I recommend this to everyone not just for a fashion statement but for your safety and your families safety. It will be great to tie up somethings together to make a shelter and so much more if you dont want one of these on your key chain put it in a emergency kit or in your hiking kit. To me this is a must have for everyone.

http://www.amazon.com/Summit-Survival-Paracord-Grenade--Carabiner/dp/B00NEWAQQ4/

No comments:

Post a Comment