Wednesday, May 27, 2015

180 Cosmetics Stretch Mark Removing Solution.


This stretch mark cream is thick and smells like lotion.It absorbs very well into your skin and it doesn't feel greasy but it does make your skin feel soft and hydrated and feeling a lot more healthy. This cream is great to prevent stretch marks when you are pregnant because it has a lot of high quality ingredients know to help with skin elasticity and also firmness but it can also help lighten stretch marks you already have. I am over weight and have a lot of stretch marks and I haven't used this long but I already noticed a difference in my skin. My stretch marks are less noticeable and my skin doesn't feel as dry. I also haven't seen my skin look and feel this firm in a long time. I really love this stretch mark cream and I highly recommend it to every women who wants to feel good in their skin.

http://180cosmetics.com/collections/active-body-solutions/products/180-cosmetics-stretch-mark-solution

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IW58KEI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment