Sunday, May 10, 2015

Yoga Sweat DVD - Powerful And Fun Yoga Weight Loss.


•-> Session 1: Focus on burning calories and building heat
•-> Flow through fun and effective yoga poses specifically designed for toning and strengthening legs and glutes
•-> Burn fat easily and lose weight
•-> Session 2: Keep the sweat going with a vigorous sequence of yoga poses
•-> Strengthen arms, back, and core
•-> Flatten your midsection quickly with tummy toners
•-> Challenge yourself with balance moves
•-> Be amazed at the results you'll see in just weeks

I have never really did much yoga before but I decided to try this DVD out because I want to try to lose weight and stretch my muscles so I'm not all stiff all the time. I honestly didnt want to go to a class to try yoga because I fine things like that embarrassing so I'd rather try it out alone. So when I got this DVD I decided to go a head and put it in and give it a try the warm up went through and I felt ready to go so I let the work outs go through. This is a beginners DVD but it did make me realize how out of shape I am and I had to take several breaks which is ok seeing as I am a beginners this did get my heart rate up which is something my doctor told me I need to do because of my high blood pressure. The work out is only 30 minutes a piece and then you have a 10 minute cool down. If you do both workouts it is a 80 minute session but you dont have to do them both at once. this is a wonderful yoga dvd and I highly recommend it if you are a beginner this is a great DVD for you to try

http://www.amazon.com/Yoga-Sweat-Weight-Julie-Schoen/dp/B00GHU89PA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1431278459&sr=8-2&keywords=yoga+dvd+for+women

No comments:

Post a Comment