Saturday, May 9, 2015

Pratipad Multipurpose Silicone Pot Holder Review.


These Silicone Pot Holder are amazing to have around the kitchen. I have used them to open up tightly sealed jar leads and I can hold the hottest of pots with out burning my self. That is a great thing when you always seem to burn yourself. I love that these are made out of silicone because that makes it easy to wash you can through them in the dish washer or wash them with soap and water. They dont get stained or moldy like cloth ones do and they completely protect your from the heat and they do not melt so you dont have to worry about that. They are also great to sit your pots on them when you need to put a hot pot of a cabinet or pulling a pan from the oven. I love these things and highly recommend them.

http://www.amazon.com/pratipad-multipurpose-silicone-holder-trivet/dp/b00vauvlwu/ref=sr_1_2?s=kitchen&keywords=pot+holder

No comments:

Post a Comment