Saturday, May 9, 2015

New Radiance Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum.


Ingredients
Our Hyaluronic Acid Serum is 100% plant based. We do not use alcohol or parabens. Our Hyaluronic Acid Serum is 98% natural and 72% organic and created in a state of the art, FDA certified facility here in the US

Directions
Wash and pat skin dry. Using the pad of your finger, apply a small amount to your face, neck and décolleté. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Allow time to dry and absorb before applying moisturizer. Can be used daily and can be used under make up. If you use toner, apply before serum.

After being outside for a long time gardening or playing as a kid i have got a few sun spots that I dont really care forI have tried to lighten them and cover them but it doesnt help at all.  So when I got a chance to try this Hyaluronic Acid Serum I took it. The first thing i noticed is you do not have to use a lot of it because it goes a long way it absorbs quickly and doesnt leave your skin greasy.  Which I am very thankful for because I have oily skin is some areas and I was nervous that this would make it worse but it didnt. You can use it with your moisturizer and then apply your makeup normally. you will notice your skin will glow and look much healthier the longer you use this because your skin loves Vitamin C and this has a lot in it. It will help your skin looks so much healthier and it does it fairly quickly. I love this stuff and highly recommend it. It my opinion it really is worth the cost.


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00pcok8o2

No comments:

Post a Comment