Friday, May 15, 2015

Sun Si'belle Broad Spectrum SPF30 Sunscreen,Tinted Review


this sunscreen is very lightweight, It is moisturizing, and is non greasy. It will not irritating to your skin like some will and it will not make you break out from using it. The best part is that it doesnt have the nasty smell of normal sun block it has kind of a minty smell that I really like.  but it does protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. It is strong  and it last for several hours before you have to put more on your skin.  This is really great tinted sun screen and I'm glad I got to try it out. I have always used the stuff that is on the store shelf and I always get burned anyways but this last long and it is strong enough to keep me from burning I dont tan I burn so this was a great product for me. Since it is summer everyone needs to stock up of this so they wont get burned. I highly recommend it.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/b002erss6u

1 comment: