Thursday, May 14, 2015

UNi 100% Organic Moroccan Argan Oil 2oz.


This argan oil is great for stopping signs of ageing as well as fighting wrinkles. It doesn't take a lot to use on your face to get rid of wrinkles or dark circles this stuff is non greasy so you don't have to worry about it breaking your face out it fact it may even help your blemishes on your face because i have noticed mine reduce. I use it for my hair mainly to treat my dry and frizzy hair and I must say I have seen great results my hair is smooth and shinny. Even though this is oil based it does not leave you hair oily at all. After using this product my hair wasnt as frizzy as it usually is during the winter. My hair is so much more soft and have more volume then it usually does.  I also have very bad dry scalp and the flakes are everywhere but this helps hydrate your scalp and gets rid of the flakes.  I also use this for my psoriasis. I have noticed my dry elbows getting better and I must say this stuff is truly amazing.I'm in love with this stuff. You can also use this for acne, and tch marks  I cant believe how much you can use this for its a great product at such a great deal.
http://www.unipurity.com/product/uni-100-pure-premium-moroccan-argan-oil-2-o-z/
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00G5WO2VK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment