Monday, May 18, 2015

Lavender Essential Oil review

This Lavender Essential Oil is very strong and a few drops really goes a long way. There is a couple of ways I personally know how to use this to make your house smell great you can either put a few drops in a diffuser or directly on your air filter and it will quickly make you house smell 10 times better and just having the smell in your house will put you in a better mood. My family is naturally grump in the morning time but since I have been using this it has put my family in a better mood. This also works wonders on bee stings and bug bites and it is getting to be that time of year so all you have to do is put a drop of this Lavender Essential Oil on the bite or sting and it will keep the swollen down as well as take away the itch quickly. You can also use this like I do and clean cuts with it. I hurt my self on accident a lot so this comes in handy I highly recommend it to everyone because this has way more benefit then i use it for and this is super strong so again i must remind you you do not need more then a few drops so this bottle will last you a long time!! I love it

http://www.amazon.com/Essential-Therapeutic-Aromatherapy-Relaxation-Satisfaction/dp/B00C7BVUUE/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment