Saturday, May 16, 2015

Nutriscal™ Hair Growth Vitamins.



This has vitamins in it I usually do not get in my diet so no matter what it is very helpful. What I did notice about these is that it does strengthen your hair and it does help make it shinier. My hair since i started taking them feels so much healthier.  It may help so people not lose their hair and may help with thinning spots. I dont have a problem with hair loss but my hair has been damaged do to heat and a few dyes but this has helped my hair with the over all health. You should take 2 pills a day with a meal  I would say to drink water with it because it will help break the pill down more. I highly recommend it.

http://www.amazon.com/prenatal-vitamins-multivitamin-supplement-development/dp/b00wfbxvoe/ref=sr_1_1?ie=utf8&qid=1430872609&sr=8-1&keywords=hair+growth+vitamins

No comments:

Post a Comment