Saturday, May 23, 2015

Natural eyelash product Review.


This is my first Eyelash Growth Serum I have always been scared to try these out because of things i have heard in the past about the chemicals used but since this is made out of natural stuff I decide to give it a try. Well first off I should say I didnt go blind and i didnt have a irritation or anything from this growth serum. It doesnt burn when you use it and it is easy to apply just like a liquid eye liner. My eye lashes looks healthier then they did before I started using it and I've only used it a couple times so it has done some benefits already but I just wish I didnt have to wait a full month to see the full result but I have no doubt that this will help make your eye lashes grow. It is made out of high quality ingredients and a lot of them are well know to help out with this sort of thing.

http://www.amazon.com/lashiq-natural-eyelash-growth-serum/dp/b00ni4nscm

No comments:

Post a Comment