Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Sieva Eyelash Growth Serum.


It is a little thick in texture but it is very easy to apply onto the lashes evenly. You start in the corner of your inter top of your eye and move outwards. So its pretty much like putting liquid eyeliner on your eyelid. This didnt cause a irritation in my eye or anything from this growth serum. It doesnt burn when you use it. My eye lashes looks healthier then they did before I started using it and I've only used it a couple times so it has done some benefits already but I just wish I didnt have to wait a full month to see the full result but I have no doubt that this will help make your eye lashes grow and look amazing. It is made out of high quality ingredients and a lot of them are well know to help out with this sort of thing.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00V575AKM

No comments:

Post a Comment