Sunday, May 3, 2015

Organic Apricot Oil.


Benefits of Apricot Oil

For the Skin

• Massages- It is easily absorbed into the skin, so it won't leave people feeling greasy afterwards.
• Protects the skin from harmful UV rays, while reversing the damage that may have already occurred.
• Removes impurities and dead skin cells.
• Moisturizer to soften and smooth the skin.
• Reduces skin irritation from dry skin.
• Helps reduce inflammation, itching and redness from eczema.
• Substitute for Hand and Foot Cream.
• Reduces wrinkles and fine lines.

For the Hair

• Helps restore shine to damaged and chemically treated hair.
• Helps cure dry and flaky scalp

 I have used this on my scalp as well as my dry skin because it is so bad. My scalp itches and I get flakes everywhere and my elbows get so bad they hurt and lotions never work I have tried so many things and they all fall flat. I love that this stuff is natural and its not adding chemicals that will dry out my problem areas worst. Instead this has helps moistuize my skin to where it is not breaking open and sore anymore and my scalp is getting healthier and isnt itching like crazy. This stuff is really great and does so much stuff for your body and I would highly recommend it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PM5LPJS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
http://renewalize.com/store/#!/organic-apricot-kernel-oil/p/47796483/category=12428306

No comments:

Post a Comment