Sunday, May 10, 2015

Kendama


This is the first time I have ever tried to play with a Japanese Kendama Toy. It reminds me of some of the childhood toys I played with in the 90's but a little more advance. I have played with paddle balls and the game where you put the ball in the cup so I thought hey this should be fun and not so hard well I was wrong it took me about 150 times just to get the ball in a side cup 1 time but that honestly is part of the fun of these. now I seem to be getting the ball into the bigger side cup once every 13 times so I have got a lot better. I tried to get the ball on the spike also but have had no luck yet. This is a amazing fun toy and kids as well as adults will love. The string on the ball is strong and isnt rubber so it wont break easy  and the wood part is well made up and the ball is wooden also so its hard but wont break easy like rubber balls. unlike most toys now a days this doesnt need batteries and it will give you hours of fun the best part is once you master a way to this toy there is still 999 ways for you to master. I love it and will have much more fun with this Kendama and highly recommend it.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00V48Q0A6

No comments:

Post a Comment