Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Titan Elite Quarter High Basketball Socks.


These basketball socks fit very well I got a size large and I fit a size 10 in women shoes and this were extremely comfortable to wear. They stopped me from getting blisters from even the worse shoes I own and They are perfect for long time wear when you are being active. I am very clumsy also and these give me better stability on my ankles then other socks usually do so when I fall down I'm less likely to hurt my ankle. The cloth these are made out of are light and can breath so your feet dont sweat nearly as much I love them and do recommend them. They are the best socks I have worn and they dont mess up as easy either they also come with a wrist band.


BENEFITS

Figure-Eight Ankle Support
With high elastic fabric from the arch to ankle in a figure-eight shape; it provides outstanding support to the arch, enhances ankle stability and reduces plantar pressure.
Solid Arch Support
The annular design in arch area provides extra support to prevent over-pronation, lessen fatigue of the feet and enhance the performance.
Dorsum (top of the foot) Protection
The cushion on the instep protects the dorsum and decreases the discomfort caused by the dorsum rubbing against the undersurface of the shoes.
Toe and Ankle Mesh Knitting
The mesh around the toe and ankle provide maximum air flow and breathability. This keeps your feet dry throughout the game and provides better grips of your shoes.
Heel Shock Absorbing Cushion

http://titansports.wpengine.com/basketball-socks/

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UFHAQDE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment