Friday, May 29, 2015

ORGANIC Pest Repellent Review By Eco Defense.


I have small kids and house pets running around the house and I needed a way to keep wild animals away with out it hurting the kids or my pets. Well this is natural and its safe to use around both but I do not recommend you use it on your lawn if you have a dog that chews on the grass but I personally use this in the garden to keep out small rodents like moles and it does a really nice job at that because since I started using it my plants havent been chewed on or messed up from tunnels so its keeping them away very nicely. I do live in the country so I see a lot of wild animals and this is a way to keep all the wild animals out of our yard to protect them as well as us. This is something I recommend all gardeners. I love that you can spray it on the dirt and your plants and it doesnt hurt anything.

http://www.amazon.com/Pest-Animal-Repeller-Guaranteed-Concentrated/dp/B00OGOC70W/ref=sr_1_1?m=A345UQKI91GF54&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1432934012&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment